Howe Montessori and Center Based Education

Community News

Tomorrow is Popcorn and Picture Retakes!

Friday, January 7 is a popcorn Friday. Students will receive a bag of popcorn with a $1 donation. It is also picture retake day. If you would like your child's picture retaken, you will need to return the picture packet. If your child missed the first picture day and...

Today’s Lunch

1st choice is Halal Popcorn Chicken  w/ Au Gratin Potatoes 2nd choice is Baked Falafel w/ Mediterranean Rice

Message from the Superintendent

Message from the Superintendent

January 1, 2022 Greetings,  Happy New Year 2022 to our entire school community!  I hope you and your family had a great holiday break. On behalf of  Dearborn Public Schools I send positive wishes for an outstanding year ahead.  I also want to take...

Happy New Year!

Greetings Howe School Family, As we return to school tomorrow, I want to take a moment to thank you all for your generosity and thoughtfulness this holiday season. I also want to wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year. As you may be aware, covid cases...

Howe School Spirit Week

Next week will be Spirit Week at Howe School! We encourage our students and staff to join in the fun by participating in the following: Monday, December 13th: *White Out! Wear white and hope for snow! Tuesday, December 14th: *Hat/Holiday Headwear day! Wednesday,...