We want want to provide useful and reliable support for all our families!
Read by Third Grade Information:
- Assessment: A Detailed Guide for Parents
- NWEA MAP Parent Tool Kit
- WIDA ACCESS for ELLs
- Articles About Assessment
- Online MAP Practice Test (click on the K-2 or 2+ button, and then follow the steps)
- Online M-Step Practice Test (click M-Step Online Training Tools, Sample Items Set, Grade Level, ELA or Math, and then follow login in instructions)
Parent Support Website:
- Understood.org is a website that offers tools and support for the many questions that you might have about your child, education, family, community, and social-emotional learning.
- IXL is a website that our 3-5th graders use to help them practice specific skills within Math and Reading.
- Raz- Kids is designed so that students can read books that they choose and books that their teachers assign for them.
- ReadTheory is a website that promotes critically thinking through leveled passages designed for the student through a placement test.
- Zearn is a Math website that is directly related to our Math Curriculum. It offers extra practice along with the opportunity for enrichment.
- Khan Academy is a Math Website that is also directly linked to our Math curriculum. It provides support and enrichment for students. Students can access Khan Academy through their Clever accounts.
- MobyMax provides supports in Reading and Math. Students can access MobyMax through their Clever accounts.